You can call, text, or chat with Alaska Air to obtain a refund. Within 24 hours after booking, you can cancel your Alaska Airlines flight online and receive a full refund. Most of the time, your account is automatically credited with the refund.
- Visit Alaska Airlines’ website for more information.
- Register with your account.
- The “Manage My Booking” button can be retrieved and pressed.
- Enter the specifics of the rescheduled Alaska travel itinerary.
- Find the Refund icon on your ticket by opening it.
- To get a refund, follow the on-screen instructions and finish the process.
Also visit : American Airlines refund